Monday, April 9, 2012

Moved

Well the move is over. We are on the farm.

It has been a week. I am still seeing the therapist. It is really helpful.

One of the hardest parts of the move was that little green box. I had to have someone else move the box and I started crying in the midst of the chaos. I didn't want it to be moved because we then had to move on. I haven't opened it since we were pregnant with Mercy. Evan wants me to get rid of it because he doesn't want me to be in pain seeing it. I will never get rid of it. I will soon have the strength to unpack it and put it away. I am not sure if the contents are ever going to be used or if they will always be Mercy's possessions. Only time will tell.

I will post pictures of our new home soon. I redid the walls and painted the house. Evan bought me new furniture which I LOVE. I just want the house to be finished before I show it off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment