Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Comfort food

Some days I just feel defeated. 
Today is actually not one of them, however a couple of days ago was. I was trying to finish up the stuff before summer break begins. I was hungry but didn't want to cook, so here is the result. 


A pan full of cinnamon rolls. Before you ask, YES I ate the entire pan by myself in under 15 minutes. That was dinner

Quick update. 


We have had more testing. I asked if we could get my LH and FSH levels. This level can indicate if I have a lowered ovarian reserve or if my egg quality is low. I have found research stating that women with O blood type have a higher incidence of high FSH level. 
I am waiting on the call back and I am a little stressed. It will not change what the plan is, however I like to know what is going on. This can also help me prepare for the fact that we may have to go to a reproductive endocrinologist, or fertility treatment center. I haven't brought it up to Evan, but it is something that I am thinking about more and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment