Friday, February 10, 2012

I miss my baby

I texted Evan today, I miss my baby. I was having a weepy day. We would have been 7 weeks today. I think Fridays are going to be difficult.

I have trouble going places alone. Evan is wonderful and after he gets off work he goes with me to the stores and such because I am home alone most of the day.

I was thinking today, Mothers day is going to be especially difficult. It was already difficult because all I wanted was to have a baby. Now I have to spend mothers day this year with Mercy in Heaven. Not sure how I am going to deal with that. And Evan has to deal with Fathers day as well. Thinking about this year and how to get through the holidays and special days without Mercy is going to be very very bitter sweet.

To think about Mercy is difficult. But the grace in this is, I now have an angel baby in Heaven. My first child was born into the arms of Jesus. What a great existence Mercy gets to have. I am not sad for Mercy but sad for Evan and I.

There was a poem I read that helped me. I hope you enjoy.

To my Baby, Mercy.
Lost before I found you,
Gone before you came,
But I loved you just the same.
On Earth we never can,
But in Heaven, we will meet again.

"An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth.
Then whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth".

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my baby on my lap and tell them about you, but since I didn't get the chance, would you please hold them on your lap and tell them about me?"

No farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye. You were gone before we knew it and only God knows why

"I know I'll see the sun shine bright
upon my baby's face....
When I finally get to heaven,
all my pain will be erased.

We'll soar the skies together,
as angels two by two.
We'll have a sweet reunion,
this mother's dream come true!"


"Daddy please don't look so sad,momma please don't cry.
Cause I'm in the arms of Jesus, and he sings me lullabies.
please try not to question God, don't think he is unkind.
Don't think he sent me to you and then changed his mind.
You see I'm a special child, I am needed up above.
I'm the special gift you gave Him, a product of your love.
I'll always be there with you, so watch the sky at night.
Look for the brightest star and know that's my halo's brilliant light.
You'll see me in the morning frost that mists your window pane.
That's me in the summer showers, I'll be dancing in the rain.
When you feel a gentle breeze from a gentle wind that blows.
Know that it's me planting a kiss upon your nose.
When you see a child playing and your heart feels a tug,
Don't be sad mommy, that's just me giving your heart a hug.
So daddy don't looks so sad and momma please don't cry.
I'm in the arms of Jesus and he sings me lullabies!"

What Makes a Mother? - Author Unknown
I thought of you and closed my eyes and prayed to God today.
I asked, ’What makes a Mother?’ and I know I heard Him say,
A mother has a baby, this we know is true,
But God, can you be a mother when your baby’s not with you?
Yes you can, He replied, with confidence in His voice
I give many women babies, when they leave is not their choice.
Some I send for a lifetime, others for a day
And some I send to feel your womb, but there’s no need to stay.
I just dont understand this Lord, I want my baby here!
He took a breath and cleared His throat and then I saw a tear,
I wish the I could show you what your child is doing today,
If you could see your child smile with the other children and say.
’We go to earth to learn our lessons of love and life and fear,
My mummy loved me oh so much I got to come straight here.
I feel so lucky to have a mum who had so much love for me,
I learned my lessons very quickly, my mummy set me free.
I miss my mummy oh so much, but I visit her each day.
When she goes to sleep, on her pillow’s where I lay,
I stroke her hair and kiss her cheek and whisper in her ear,
Mummy don’t be sad today, I’m your baby and I’m here’.
So you see, my dear sweet one, your children are ok,
Your babies are here in my home, and this is where they’ll stay.
They’ll wait for you with me, until your lesson’s through,
And on the day I call you home they’ll be at the gates for you.
So now you know what makes a mother.
It’s the feeling in your heart,
Its the love you had so much of, right from the very start.
Though some on earth may not realise until their time is done,
Remember all the love you have,
And you ARE a special mum!

Rom 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. (KJV)

The Cord


We are connected,
My child and I, by
An invisible cord
Not seen by the eye.
It's not like the cord
That connects us 'til birth
This cord can't been seen
By any on Earth.
This cord does it's work
Right from the start.
It binds us together
Attached to my heart.
I know that it's there
Though no one can see
The invisible cord
From my child to me.
The strength of this cord
Is hard to describe.
It can't be destroyed
It can't be denied.
It's stronger than any cord
Man could create
It withstands the test
Can hold any weight.

And though you are gone,
Though you're not here with me,
The cord is still there
But no one can see.
It pulls at my heart
I am bruised...I am sore,
But this cord is my lifeline
As never before.
I am thankful that God
Connects us this way
A mother and child
Death can't take it away!

Angels Are Hard to Find

Author Unknown

When God calls little children
To dwell with him above,
We mortals sometime question
The wisdom of His love.

Perhaps God tires of calling
The aged to His fold,
So He picks a rosebud
Before it can grow old.

God knows how much we need them,
And so He takes but few
To make the land of Heaven'
More beautiful to view.

Believing this is difficult
Still somehow we must try,
The saddest word mankind knows
Will always be 'Good-bye'.

So when a little child departs,
We who are left behind
Must realize God loves children, and
ANGELS ARE HARD TO FIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment