Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Little Green Box

You know, I thought I was doing well. However in the process of packing for the move I reached the office closet. In it is the little green box with all of the baby cloths I bought for Mercy. I cant touch it. I keep looking and thinking, I need to move it so I can pack the closet, but I cannot convince myself to move it. The night we found out that we were losing Mercy, Evan put it in there so I dint have to look at it. Now exactly 4 weeks later it is there again.

I would kind of like to go through it again, however I dont think I am going to have the strength until we have another baby on the way.

Today we were talking at dinner, I asked Evan if we could try for another baby. Evan said "another?" I believe we did have a baby, we just didn't get to keep him or her.

No comments:

Post a Comment