Thursday, December 8, 2011

Infertility in review

Hi all,

I am going to give some background on this journey to catch up.

When Evan and I got married, we had discussed Birth control. We decided to do the Natural family planning at first. Well being newlywed that didn't work so well. LOL. Naturally, I found my self not long after hoping we would have a family. So we would talk about it more and more and Evan found himself hoping as well, I was so excited! So we began trying.

Months went by and nothing happened. I told Evan I wanted to get things checked out, just to make sure everything was okay. I went she found nothing wrong so she asked me to come back in a few months. So we waited, tried, nothing. We then started our journey with fertility treatments. Between the two of us, we have had many tests, tried several different medications. Still nothing.

My plan throug
h this is to help you understand the infertility journey a little more. The daily struggles it contains, and the cycle of hope, prayer, frustrations, disappointment.

I hope to educate you on how to support a couple through this journey. As well as laugh a little as we continue on. Please Don't feel sorry for us because we are on a unique path, and as difficult as it is, we are very thankful!

WE love you all and thank you for taking the time to read this. It is very close to our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment