Friday, December 30, 2011

Its been a while

Its been a while since I updated. Sorry I Took a break from thinking about it for a bit.

Christmas was just here and I took most of my vacation as a vacation. I tried not to think about it lately. I have been doing better though the process. Though it is getting more intense.

We are in a phase of treatment that not is not only medications but I have to go into doctor appointments about every 2 weeks. Looks like I'm going to get to know these ladies much better. Some days I cant believe that it is taking this much work when some fall pregnant so easily. I get jealous of the pregnancy announcements on facebook, and the new baby pictures even though I love looking at the pictures. Its definitely bitter sweet. Some day I will have my moment.

We have discussed this process in depth. There is a timeline for us, We know this will not go on forever. The thought that at any point I can say I have had enough and we will move on is very freeing. I know I dont have to do this forever and can stop at any point, but we will still have a family. That gives me the freedom to feel jealous, get angry then come back to the spot where I think, Though it is not my choice that this is what we have to go through to start a family. It is my choice to continue on, or to take the other road. That alone gives me strength to continue.

It has been nice to not think about it for a while. I feel refreshed. Ready to start 2012 with more hope that this will be the year we start our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment